"The joy of growing your own food, lowering grocery bills and carbon footprints, eating fresh food from your garden and sustainable living makes Hydroponic Gardening a no brainer. "
Learn the Best Strategies For Creating Your Very Own Hydroponic Garden!
The Hydroponic Gardening program gives you a step by step, in-depth process of understanding how to turn your landscape into a productive hydroponic system. You’ll understand the steps to take first and how to use the 6 strategies to achieve the results you want in your landscape.
6 Key Strategies To Master Hydroponic Gardening
There are 6 key modules to the “Hydroponic Gardening ” Program. Each Key module is critical to mastering the steps needed to create your own edible landscape.
HYDROPONIC GARDENING MODULES:
The training will be conducted via video tutorials covering the 6 modules below. Each week, a new module will be released. You will be able to access the trainings from the comfort of your home at any time (see details below the module descriptions)
• In this session, we will learn about Hydroponic principles, how this system operates. We will also learn what makes hydroponics different from other forms of gardening such as aquaponics or even conventional gardening.
• We will explore the advantages of using Hydroponics an how to overcome any set backs.
• You will also learn about the types of plants that grow easily in a Hydroponic System
and the different types of media to use in a hydroponic system.
MODULE 2 – Essential Elements Needed For Successful Hydroponic Gardening
• Different Types Of Hydroponic Systems
• Essential elements needed in a successful hydroponic system.
• How to set up a hydroponic system to grow vegetables, herbs or fruits.
• What are the important factors of growth that are necessary in a hydroponic system and how to control them.
MODULE 3 –All About Plant Nutrition in a Hydroponic System
• Identifying the plant nutrients necessary in a hydroponic system
• How to manage plant nutrients in a hydroponic system
• Hydroponic metrics – What measurements or hydroponic parameters should be monitored for maximum nutrition and growth.
MODULE 4 –Easy Hydroponic Set Up For Home Gardener /Backyard Gardener
• What are the elements necessary for a backyard gardener hydroponic system.
MODULE 5–Hydroponic Set Up For Commercial Growers
• What are the elements necessary for a commercial hydroponic system.
MODULE 6- Common pests in a hydroponic system and how to control them
• Common diseases in a hydroponic system and how to control them.
Bonus Module - Hydroponic Farm Tour Video Tutorials
This is a bonus module filled with hands-on video tutorials filmed at a commercial hydroponic farm . It’s a great compliment to the 6 modules above and a follow up to all the lessons in this course. The video tutorials are online in a member’s area and you will be able to access them at any time and at your convenience.
The course will be conducted via video tutorials, covering the 6 modules above. You will be able to access the course materials in the online member's area any time and from the comfort of your home.
Here's what is included in this Training:
Virtual Live Webinar Trainings With Anne, where you will learn the strategies for creating Hydroponic Gardens and much, much, more..
Resource guide and my recommendations for tools you can use to create an attractive, practical and functional Hydroponic Garden
Recorded Video tutorials recorded and other relevant training
Your 6 Key Strategies To Master Hydroponic Gardening resource workbook and plan to create your very own Hydroponic Garden
Hydroponic Gardening Program
Once You Join Us............
We Are Dedicated To Working With You One-On-One, In Your LandscapeTo:
Help You Create Your Own Hydroponic Gardening System
Help You Transform Your Current Landscape
Be Able To Enjoy your landscape and garden
Finally have fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs straight from your garden
One Other Benefit Of This Program Is That You Will Be Able To learn what other hydroponic growers are doing to succeed.
Imagine What Is Possible After You Have Your Own Hydroponic Garden?
Would You Like To Transform Your Business With Systems And Coaching You Can Depend On?
A Word Of Caution!
First - The Online Business Success Blueprint Is For People That Are Serious About Starting Or Successfully Running and Marketing Their Online Businesses
Apply Only If You Are Serious And Are Willing To Work Hard To Achieve Your Goals Using The Guidance Provided
The Application Process is Free But Once Accepted, The Program is Not FREE! There is a fee to it.
This Is What To Do Next.....
When you click On the " Button "You Will Find A Link To The Hydroponic Gardening Program
Who Is Anne Gachuhi And Why Is She Positioned To Help You ?
Anne Gachuhi is The CEO and Founder Of The Home Gardening Support Network
She has over 26 Years Experience Helping home gardeners, landscaping professionals and commercial gardeners, overcome their gardening challenges, learn the proper gardening techniques and become more confident in their gardening skills so that they can grow their own healthy food in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner. A
I can't wait to take you step -by-step as you build your own Hydroponic Garden